Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life is Beautiful

Life is Beautiful is a movie about a young couple and their son during the Holocaust. They get sent to a concentration camp and are seperated. This movie is different from any other Holocaust movie becuase although it is sad, it is about hope and love. These people were going through the wsome of the worst experiences that could ever happen to anyone, but they kept their hope alive, and tried to keep each other happy.
I am thinking about using this movie for my major project because it touches many topics and consists of many ideas that i think would be good to write about. It is by far one of my favorite movies and i think that it is a film that many others will also enjoy.

4 comments:

Michael Henning said...

Great movie. I saw this movie my sophomore year of High School, on recommendation from my Latin teacher who had great taste in films.

Ricka said...

I love this movie. I was also condidering using this film for the project because it does touch on alot of the methods. It is just one of those movies you can watch over and over and always get someting out of it. Great choice!

Haneen said...

This was a geat movie...I had to watch it twice in high school, and enjoyed it each time.

Haneen said...

errors: wsome-some
i think - I think