Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crash

Crash is the film that I am considering to work with this semester. I first saw this film a couple months ago and really had an impact on me. Crash helps the audience be exposed to pretty much all forms of racism that are present in the world. Not only does this film expose these various types of racism, but makes the audience sympathize and really understand what it is like to live in that character's shoes. One of the most important points of the film is that everyone at some point in their lives will feel stereotyped against. Check out this link that shows clips from the movie, which exposes all the different characters in the film.

3 comments:

Muhammad said...

I don't see a link in this post unless I am not seeing something.

Lauren Novorita said...

When you enter the URL into the link field it places the link in the title. Click on the title of the blog.

Tank said...

I thought this movie was medicore at best and in no way worthy of an Oscar. This movie only gains acceptance because its made in Hollywood's backyard with "real life" Hollywood issues. Of course, these Hollywood "issues" are not indicative of the rest of this countries issues and therefore this movie does not deserve the world wide acclaim its received. From my vantage point its just more liberal posturing. But that's what Hollywood is all about. This movie is good for CA and NY and parts of Madison, WI but that's about it. I'd prefer to watch Jackass the Movie than watch this garbage again.