Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fight Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I selected Fight Club as a possible candidate for my project. It the story of Tyler Durden and his new friend Jack. They are both bored with their everyday lives and one begin to fight and let their agressions loose. They enjoy it so much that they create a Fight Club and begin to recruit men from all over the world. Once they get a decent amount of men to follow them they then engage in terrorist activity. The blend of terrorism and schizophrenia is wonderful becuase it shows the human need to survive in the way that one will do what one must in order to survive

3 comments:

BigH23 said...

Yo, How did you put the video up like that?

Kevin said...

I just put the embeddable code from youtube right into the blog

mmatyj2 said...

I think that this is a great movie and was also considering it for my project. I think it is really interesting that the theme of good vs. evil is actually portrayed by two different sides of the same person.