Monday, January 22, 2007

Crash


Corrigan uses the recent hit film Crash as a reference in his book. I for one had seen the film, but for those who haven't, here is some background information.
Crash is a great film, in my opinion. The way that the different parts of the film are brought together was great. Throughout the film, different forms of racism take place. It didn't matter what race, ethnicity, or even social class the character came from. At one time or another, each character has to come to recognize their racist beliefs, and they have to face those problems head on. I for one was impressed with the way the film turned out.
The link that I have posted leads to a brief overview of the film and its plotline according to www.imdb.com. There are also links to a trailer as well as trivia about the film.

4 comments:

Haneen said...

A hard as it is to believe, I have never seen this film. I heard that it was amazing because it addresses so many racial issues.

Michael said...

I felt the movie almost convicted everyone of racism whether they will admit it or not, but still enjoyed it a lot!

Lauren Novorita said...

I totally agree with the point that you made about how the filmtouoches upon all forms of racism. It was the first film that I have ever seen that addressed all forms of racism in one movie, and I think that is what makes Crash such a unique and one-of-a-kind film.

Kevin said...

wow, this post is reaslly good, it makes me want to see this movie