Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Because I said So


Dennis Harvey wrote a review on the newly released film Because I said So that appeared in Variety magazine on February 1, 2007. The review goes on to summaries the plot of the movie. A middle aged overprotected mom (Diane Keaton) is trying to push marriage on her grown daughter (Mandy Moore). In a attempt to find Mr. Right for her daughter, Daphne sets up a personal ad for her. Instead, she herself finds romance ewith one of her daughters dates fathers. The reviewer goes on to tell what great acting Keaton and Moore demonstrated throughout the film.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

typo spelling with but good job, hah, i might watch this movie now

Deanna Besbekos said...

I really want to see this movie...especially with my mom even though that sounds kind of dorky. I love Diane Keaton, and Mandy Moore always surprises me with her acting because I expect her to be terrible but shes actually pretty good usually. And I The mom from Gilmore Girls is in it and I LOVE HER!! I'm glad you picked a new movie for a post, especially this one.

Duri said...

wow, I'm surprised that there's already a critical essay for this movie.

The movie seems interesting, I might watch it.