Friday, March 23, 2007

David O. Russell


In this article, Loren Radis reviews the film I Heart Huckabees directed by David Russell. In her review, Radis describes how she loves this film because it is different from all other movies. The movie appeals to her because the special effects and visuals are creative and makes the movie interesting to watch. She then, goes on to describe the complicating summary of the plot. To her, all members of the cast did a great job with their acting. Radis describes the special scenes that she personally enjoyed. The one element of the movie that is strong is religion, this is why most people do not like this movie.

1 comment:

loren radis said...

Um...I was just googling my name, "Loren Radis", and I came across this article. I'm a guy, just fyi, and I wrote that review.

I'm not upset or anything, like, you're obviously not trying to take credit for it or anything, I've just never found myself linked from someone else's blog before. What's the deal exactly? Just out of curiosity.

loren :)